You have no items in your shopping cart.
The holidays are just around the corner and soon you'll be sitting at the dinner table indulging in some delicious meals. We searched the web for some of the most appealing and flavorful Christmas Recipes for 2019 and want to share them with you. These holiday recipes aren't just tasty, they're healthy! So, without further delay, let's get right to the recipes.
Lemony Herb Roast Chicken
Nothing beats a classic roast chicken recipe for dinner until you give it a little twist. Try this quick and easy recipe taken from Good Housekeeping.
- 2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with press
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme
- 4 tbsp. softened butter
- 1 whole chicken (4 - 5 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bunch of trimmed raddishes
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Get the creamy taste of mashed potatoes without all the carbs! This recipe was taken from EatingWell.
- 8 cups bite-size cauliflower florets (about 1 head)
- 4 cloves of peeled and crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided