You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tegaderm Film Dressings can be used to protect I.V. catheter sites and wounds, to secure devices to the skin and to maintain a moist environment for wound healing. They are breathable, waterproof and act as a barrier to protect against external contaminants including bacteria, viruses, blood and bodily fluids. This product is sterile. Size: 4" X 10". Box of 20.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants
- Transparent dressing allows for continuous visibility to the I.V. insertion site
- Adhesive is gentle on skin and conformable dressing flexes with skin
- Picture-frame delivery makes accurate placement easy
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|