You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tegaderm High Performance Foam Non-Adhesive Dressing is a highly absorbent, breathable, non-adherent wound dressing. It is constructed from a conformable polyurethane foam pad, absorbent nonwoven layers, and a top layer of printed adhesive film. This waterproof film is moisture vapor permeable which prevents wound exudate strike-through and acts as a barrier to outside contamination, including bacteria and viruses. The dressing maintains a moist wound environment, which has been shown to enhance wound healing. This product is sterile and is not made with natural rubber latex. Size: 2 X 2 inch. 1 Each.
- Unique multi-layer design provides high absorbency with high breathability
- Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance
- Demonstrates high fluid handling capacity under compression
- Dressing does not stick to wound bed thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
- Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|