You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Stratasorb composite island dressing has four distinct layers designed to cover all stages of wound care.
- Layer 1: A non-adherent contact layer protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue.
- Layer 2: A soft pad absorbs drainage.
- Layer 3: A non-woven backing with an adhesive border, securely holds the contact pad in place.
- Layer 4: A semi-occlusive, polyurethane film helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment.
- Rectangular shape is designed for post-operative applications.
- It is a convenient and waterproof secondary dressing.
- Dressing pad size: 2" x 12''
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|