You have no items in your shopping cart.
Smith & Nephew Intrasite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Wound Dressing 8g Applipak, Sterile, Non-Adherent, Contains Propylene Glycol
Smith & Nephew IntraSite Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing promotes rapid but gentle debridement of necrotic tissue, while being able to loosen and absorb slough and exudates. It can also be used to provide a moist, wound healing environment during the later stages of wound healing. It is non-adhering and does not harm viable tissue or the skin surrounding the wound. Ideal for every stage in the wound management process.
- Comes in a easy-to-use, APPLIPAK delivery system.
- Partially hydrated, hydrogel formulation.
- Gel absorbs slough and exudate without damaging fragile granulation tissue.
- Gentle action leaves delicate granulation tissue undisturbed, reducing trauma.
- Contains propylene glycol which acts as a humectant (moisturizer).
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|
|Manufacturer||Smith & Nephew|
|Brand||Smith & nephew|