You have no items in your shopping cart.
- With transparent, flexible, thin and perforated polyurethane film.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Can remain in place for up to 14 days which in turn ensures undisturbed wound healing.
- Enables less frequent dressing changes.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Maintained product properties over time - leaves no residues and does not dry out.
- Full transparency for quick and easy wound inspection during application and during wear.
- Thin. Conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear.
- Easy to use as Mepitel One wonÂ´t stick to gloves, scissors, second layer etc.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- Improved adhesion, increased position retention stays in place.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|
|Manufacturer||Molnlycke Health Care|