You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mepilex Lite is a thin and highly conformable foam dressing that absorbs exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac layer seals around the wound edges preventing exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. The Safetac layer ensures atraumatic dressing changes. Mepilex Lite can be cut to suit various wound shapes and locations.
- Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin upon removal.
- Minimizes the risk of maceration.
- Conforms well to body contours.
- Easy to handle and may be cut for customization.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- May be left in place during radiation therapy.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, a thin flexible absorbent pad of polyurethane foam and an outer film that is vapor permeable and waterproof.
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|
|Manufacturer||Molnlycke Health Care|