You have no items in your shopping cart.
- McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressing, Silicone Adhesive
- 3" x 3" (7.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Highly conformable and remains intact on skin.
- Perforated silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion.
- Soft silicone minimizes pain to patients and trauma to wounds upon removal.
- Affixes securely to dry, intact skin; seals the wound margins to help prevent exudate from leaking on surrounding tissue, minimizing risk of maceration.
- Breathable, yet moisture and bacteria resistant outer film layer.
- Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad.
- Dressing may be lifted and repositioned without losing its adherent properties.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to help promote better healing.
- Single Use
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|