You have no items in your shopping cart.
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Film Backing
- 4" x 4" (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings are pliable, absorbent, and waterproof wound dressings that can provide an effective barrier to microorganisms.
- They help maintain a moist wound healing environment without over-hydrating the wound bed.
- They are generally recommended as an appropriate dressing for a wide range of wounds, including pressure ulcers, minor injuries, leg ulcers and burns. Dressing remains in place up to 7 days.
- Hydrocolloid layer reacts with cellular material from the wound to form a gel-like covering to help maintain a moist wound environment.
- Cohesive dressing removal system does not break down or leave residue in the wound and facilitates easy removal without tearing the dressing or skin. Wound contact layer remains intact and minimizes potential wound bed disturbance.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|