You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Film Backing
- 2" x 2" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm)
- McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressings are pliable, absorbent, and waterproof wound dressings that can provide an effective barrier to microorganisms.
- They help maintain a moist wound healing environment without over-hydrating the wound bed.
- They are generally recommended as an appropriate dressing for a wide range of wounds, including pressure ulcers, minor injuries, leg ulcers and burns.
- Hydrocolloid layer helps to maintain a moist wound environment.
- Cohesive dressing removal system does not break down or leave residue in the wound and facilitates easy removal without tearing the dressing or skin.
- Reduced risk for edge roll-up and shear and friction.
- Semi-transparent outer layer permits wound site visualization without removing dressing.
- Highly absorbent inner layer.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|