You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is designed with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece. This Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. The headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. The snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. This product is latex-free. Size: 27" length. 1 Each.
- Tunable diaphragm that lets you hear high and low frequency sounds
- Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation
- Best acoustics in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes
|Product Type||Diagnostic Products|