You have no items in your shopping cart.
FlexiCol handles wound drainage with a combination of absorption and evaporation. Unlike other dressings that tend to pull away soon after being applied, FlexiCol stays secure for days after its first application so re-application or securing with tape is eliminated. The thin film exterior and moist core allow for higher and quicker fluid uptake so most residue does not remain in the wound. Peel-off tabs and a thin beveled edge make application quick and prevent dressing roll-off. This dressing folds easily to conform to your body. Dressing is sterile. 4 x 4 inch. 1 Each.
- Forms a gel to prevent sticking to wound
- Thin beveled edges reduce potential roll-off
- High and quick fluid uptake
- Conforms to difficult-to-dress body contours
- Thin film exterior and moist core
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|