You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Skin Protection Gel "E" 3" Wheelchair Seat Cushion, 18" x 16" x 3", manufactured by Drive Medical, is a wheelchair seat cushion designed for comfort and skin protection. This is a "Gel E" cushion with a Gel Bladder, meaning it reduces pressure and designed to assist in the prevention, treatment, and serve to manage pressure ulcers.
Incorporated with a viscous gel bladder that provides optimized pressure reduction, support, and comfort. The polyurethane foam shell surrounded is fire retardant and the removable and replaceable cover has a water resistant top, and non-slip vinyl base ensuring users safety and providing maximum safety.
The Seat Cushion is latex-free so it is great for those who may be allergic to such products. This product measures 3" H x 18" W x 16" D. It is also is made with a fluid resistant nylon top for the best durability and waterproof vinyl bottom. The maximum capacity on weight hold is up to 20" 275 lbs. or 22" and up 500 lbs.
- Measures approximately 18" x 16" x 3"in (HWD)
- Designed with a fire retardant polyurethane foam shell
- Designed to be a pressure reducing cushion
- Designed to assist in reducing pressure ulcers
- Product has a removable and replaceable cover
- Product is water resistant "top" and "non-slip"
- Made with a vinyl base and made with viscous gel
- Provides optimized pressure reduction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Department||Mobility,Home Health Care|
|Prop 65||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|