You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Self-adherent, cohesive wrap sticks to itself but not to skin, hair or dressings.
- Secondary dressing that functions like a tape to retain dressings without tension around digits or limbs.
- Can be applied to provide light compression if desired.
- Pain free removal that will not damage fragile skin.
- Comfortable, porous and lightweight construction encourages patient compliance.
- Ideal for wrapping splints, gauze pads and dressings securement, compression wrap post blood draw, IV securement.
- Each bandage is individually wrapped.
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|