You have no items in your shopping cart.
Biatain Alginate Dressings are highly absorbent, fiber-free dressings that form a soft and protecting gel that is ideal for highly exudating wounds. The unique combination of calcium alginate and carboxmethylcellulose(CMC) forms a cohesive gel ensuring removal in one piece and can absorb up to 18 times its own weight in exudates. These dressings are sterile and latex-free. Box of 10.
Size: 6" Length x 6" Width
- The nylon mesh layer provides exceptional strength
- These dressings provide increased wet integrity
- Exudates are absorbed quickly and vertically
- Minimal risk of leakage and maceration
- Superior absorption extends wear time
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|