You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Ideal for wounds that are difficult to dress; Manages bacterial burden; Continuous antimicrobial protection1; Extended wear time; Non- staining
- Powder can convert any other dressing to an antimicrobial)
- Indications: pressure injuries, diabetic foot ulcers, partial and full- thickness wounds, leg ulcers, negative pressure wound therapy, grafted wounds, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions, and first- and second-degree burns
- Contraindications: third-degree burns, patients with a known sensitivity to silver and as a surgical implant; do not use topical antibiotics in conjunction with Arglaes
- Arglaes Powder may be left in place for up to 5 days; Dressing change frequency will depend upon the amount of drainage
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|