You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Non-Adhering Dressing is a primary wound contact dressing designed to minimize wound adherence and prevent maceration. It consists of a mesh impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion making it easy to remove, thus minimizing pain.
- The unique structure knitted cellulose acetate fabric mesh impregnated with a petrolatum emulsion is intended as a primary dressing to be used with a secondary dressing
- Mesh allows for exudate to pass easily through to a secondary absorbent dressing, preventing maceration of the wound surface and minimizing the risk of pooling
- Knitted cellulose acetate fabric allows ADAPTIC Dressing to be cut to wound size without unravelling or shredding
- ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing removes cleanly from the wound, minimizing trauma and pain during dressing changes
- ADAPTIC Non-Adhering Dressing helps protect regenerating tissue by minimizing wound trauma at dressing change
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|