You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine GLuconate I.V. Securement Dressings are the only transparent dressing indicated and proven to reduce CRBSI and vascular catheter colonization that align with evidence-based guidelines and practice standards. 1 Each.
Size: 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" Dimensions
- Integrated I.V. dressing combines infection reduction with site visibility and breath-ability
- Proven to reduce CRBSI and vascular catheter colonization
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection with integrated gel pad
- Helps keep catheters in place with large securement tape strip and conforming keyhole notch
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|