You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tegaderm Absorbent Acrylic Dressings are transparent, offering visual inspection of the wound without removing the dressing. The Tegaderm dressing needs to be changed less often resulting in less trauma to the wound site and for the patient. The adhesive is gentle to the skin and is hypoallergenic. The bandage is designed with an absorbent acrylic pad. This comfortable acrylic pad is positioned between two layers of transparent adhesive film. The pad absorbs exudate from the wound to maintain a healthy wound site. This dressing is internally perforated to allow the transmission of exudate from the wound into the absorbent acrylic pad. This wound care product is ideal for pressure ulcers, skin tears, abrasions, donor sites, superficial burns and clean closed approximated surgical wounds and laparoscopic incisions. Size: 4-1/2" X 5". 1 Each.
- Dressing allows for wound monitoring without changing the dressing
- Clear design takes the guesswork out of application over the wound
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology made to handle low to moderate wound drainage
- No dressing breakdown in the wound
- Low friction surface minimizes potential for friction and shear
|Department||First Aid & Wound Care|
|Product Type||First Aid|