You have no items in your shopping cart.
Red Dot Snap Electrodes provide patient comfort with its conformability and low profile features. The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort. The Moistac adhesive provides greater adhesion to the skin, particularly in humid conditions, which leads to better trace quality. Case of 1000.
Size: 5.1 x 5.5 cm, Square shape
- Solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality
- Low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort
- Provides good performance for up to 30 days out of the bag
- Rectangular-shaped electrode that offers a high-tack adhesive
- Not made with natural rubber latex
|Product Type||Diagnostic Products|