You have no items in your shopping cart.
- ADVANCED 75% ALCOHOL antiseptic gel formula that is stronger than most hand sanitizers. The simple ingredients revive your skin with the combined power of Natural Aloe Vera and Antioxidant Vitamin E to fight germs, soothe, moisturize, and refresh your skin
- PURE NATURAL INGREDIENTS deeply nourish skin and are free from harsh chemicals used by other brands that irritate sensitive skin. Our effective hand sanitizer is gentle enough for children, while still killing germs and leaving skin feeling silky smooth
- YEAR-ROUND PROTECTION for loved ones from the latest bug going around. Essential for teachers, gym goers, common work areas, restaurants, and other public facing jobs or activities to practice proper hygiene. Travel size flip cap bottle for use on the go
- KILL GERMS ANYTIME with a travel size bottle with flip cap that conveniently fits in your car, purse, or pocket and is easy for parents and teachers to use with kids. Children under 6 should be supervised while using
- NO ADDED SCENT but due to the high alcohol content(75%), you may temporarily sense a slight alcohol smell.
Germs are everywhere we go, on door handles, at restaurants, grocery stores, bathrooms, countertops, work, businesses, and who has the time to get sick and fight off a nasty bug? Soap and water aren't always readily available, so always be prepared with PH5B moisturizing hand sanitizer to kill those germs off and live your days more worry-free.
PH5B hand sanitizer has no added undesirable scents and are made with the simple ingredients of Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Aloe Vera Extract, and Vitamin E that leaves your hands residue free while feeling smooth, clean and moisturized. This makes it great for everyday use at work, school, eating out, going to the store, sanitizing your kids' hands after playing and before eating.
The small size and flip cap make it extremely easy to take with you on the go and always have hand sanitizer gel to squeeze into your palm, rub your hands together and kill 99.99% of germs.
|Department||Clean, Sanitize, and Janitorial|
|Product Type||Patient Care|