You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kate Farms Pediatric Standard 1.2 is a basic formula that is suitable for a range of conditions leading to a need for liquid nutrition, especially for children between 1 and 13 years of age.This nutritionally complete, pea protein-based formula is free of dairy, lactose, soy, gluten, corn, and nuts. It features plant-based protein, corn-free carbohydrates, functional fats, and evidence-based organic ingredients, including a phytonutrient blend with antioxidant properties. Size: 8.45 fl oz. Case of 12.
- A ready-to-use oral and tube feeding formula
- Can be used as a supplemental or sole-source of nutrition
- Designed for children ages 1-13
- Free of whey, lactose, casein, soy, gluten and corn
- Certified organic by QAI Organic
|Department||Maternity, Babies & Kids|
|Brand||Kate farms komplete|