You have no items in your shopping cart.
Confiderm 3.5C Nitrile exam gloves provide excellent protection via conformability that can withstand extended wear periods. The texture of the fingertips is designed to create extra tactile sensitivity and dexterity. Powder-free, non-coated interior provides extra comfort to the wearer. These ambidextrous gloves can be used on either hand. Size: X-Large (9.6 Inch Long). Fingertip thickness: 0.08 millimeter. Chemo tested. One-time-use. Case of 1800 gloves.
- Nitrile exam gloves can be used for a variety of procedures
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs using ASTM D6978-05
- Conformable gloves provide comfortable fit, even for extended wear periods
- Textured fingertips allow for extra sensitivity and dexterity
- Beaded cuff works for easy application
|Product Type||Patient Care|