Uniquely designed for greater comfort
- Use only with Accu-Chek SoftClix Lancing Device
- 28-gauge lancets to ensure smoother entry
- Remove the cap from the lancet device.
- Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder.It is properly positioned when it snaps into place.To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet.
- Replace the cap onto the lancet device.Twist the cap of the lancet device to set the lancet depth.Start at 2 or 3.For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks.A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water.Dry well.
- Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip.
- Press the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
- Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
- Immediately remove used lancet.To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
Image shown is for reference purposes only. The actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.